NFL Notes: Colin Kaepernick, Bills, Giants, Saints
- Ian Rapoport of NFL Media studies that the Eagles aren’t contemplating QB Colin Kaepernick, regardless of the lack of Carson Wentz for the season, and this most definitely received’t come as an enormous shock to Kaepernick.
- Rapoport explains that Kaepernick’s collusion lawsuit towards the NFL will most definitely stop him from taking part in this 12 months.
- However, Rapoport spoke with Kaepernick’s legal professionals, who mentioned that he would drop his lawsuit if a workforce signed him to a contract.
- We have him featured in our Top 50 Available Free Agents listing.
- Bills HC Sean McDermott informed reporters on Monday that if Tyrod Taylor is wholesome, he’ll stay the workforce’s beginning quarterback. (Mike Rodak)
- McDermott added that Taylor has made progress over final the few days and is taken into account day-to-day this week. (Mike Rodak)
- McDermott confirmed that rookie QB Nathan Peterman stays within the concussion protocol. (Mike Rodak)
- As for WR Kelvin Benjamin‘s knee harm, McDermott mentioned it’s “too early to tell” proper now. (Mike Rodak)
- Giants HC Steve Spagnuolo informed reporters on Monday that Eli Manning will stay the workforce’s beginning quarterback for Week 15 and rookie QB Davis Webb’s position won’t change. (Jordan Raanan)
- According to Spagnuolo, Giants RT Justin Pugh is getting a second opinion on his injured again Wednesday. (Ralph Vacchiano)
- Giants WR Darius Powe will want surgical procedure on his damaged foot. (Ralph Vacchiano)
- Saints rookie RB Alvin Kamara (concussion) mentioned Monday that he expects to return for his or her Week 15 sport towards the Jets. (Josh Katzenstein)