Auckland home considerably broken by fireplace



gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAAAAACH5BAEKAAEALAAAAAABAAEAAAICTAEAOw== - Auckland home considerably broken by fireplace

A blaze has considerably broken a house in east Auckland.

Emergency providers have been referred to as to the home on Kealy Rd in Mt Wellington at 9.23pm.

A Hearth and Emergency NZ spokesman mentioned 5 crews battled the “properly concerned” blaze.

He mentioned nobody was injured within the fireplace that did “pretty substantial harm” to the home.

The blaze was not believed to be suspicious.

You might also like More from author

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.